Tuesday, December 13, 2011

trust vs. unbelief...

It was a Friday morning prayer meeting @ ywam Orlando & I was more discouraged than I had ever been concerning adoption...
God was moving in the prayer meeting repentance had broken out & it was awesome!!! As people were repenting God was convicting my heart & dealing with unbelief. Unbelief that God would not come thru, as this prayer time went on God started to ask me what if you gave up? What if you never saw Paxtons face? What if Pax stayed in the orphanage & didn't get adopted what kind of life would Pax have? All because I was tired & it felt hard... My heart began to melt & I went up took the microphone & began to share my heart & declare that I will adopt as many kids as possible... There was such a break through in that moment... As I left the pray meeting ( literally 5 mins after i prayed )someone contacted me & said that they had been feeling that they were supposed to give us 15 thousand dollars, they said it's a gift you owe us nothing... I began to weep... To think that morning I was ready to give up.. What if I would have???? All that to say God is Awesome & keeps every tear; he hears every prayer & his timing is perfect ...

No comments:

Post a Comment