Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our Little Miracle...

Well here I go… I have not written on here in a while. It is not that I have been discouraged it is just the simple fact that I really haven't known what to say….
I believe with all my heart we are going to get Pax; NO matter what we are adopting a baby and we will name that baby Paxton [so all of you that like to gank my names go ahead I'm still naming my baby Pax] :) [no bitterness I mean I do pick amazing names] :) I may be nuts but we are “YWAMers” & we see miracles every day. Young people who long to share Jesus with the world but cannot afford a plane ticket; then the money shows up and a nation is changed…

My friend who has a child with tumors all over their body one day and then the next day they go to the doctor & the tumors are gone! a 198 acre property being provided so that hundreds of thousands of missionaries can be trained & sent to the mission field! Story after story in our mission of the faithfulness of God! My heart aches thinking that this baby may not be from Korea. We have prayed & felt like our baby is supposed to be from Korea but we need a miracle. Please pray with us. A lot of you have given and we are beyond grateful - but I am asking for prayer; prayer will turn this around & bring a miracle. Pray - and I believe God will speak! He may even speak names of people you could tell about Pax.... When we adopted Ty we were not in alone. There were hundreds of people who prayed and gave - the same goes with Pax. We cannot do this alone; we are dealing with a government not our own; we are dealing with an orphanage on the other side of an ocean…

If you read this - please pray that our miracle will get a chance at life!

No comments:

Post a Comment