Saturday, February 5, 2011

freaking out...

Freaking out

Adoption is beautiful.  The day Tysen came to us was by far the best day of our lives. He came off of the airplane @ 9 months old, I could see him coming because there was a little Korean lady who worked for the adoption agency holding him.  His hair was sticking straight up in the air, I knew he had some personality (who wouldn't with that crazy hair).  As the lady was walking towards me I could not contain my excitement, but also the inside I was full what ifs. What if he is scared of me, what if he doesn't like me, what If he screams when he comes in my arms, I even threw up later from all the nerves.  Well the moment the little lady handed me Ty, all my fears subsided.  Ty begin to hug me & hold me & smile like I was his new best friend :)  Little did he know I was.  It was amazing, we bonded instantly;  like we always have known each other :) I am believing and trusting God for the same experience with little Paxton. Thank you all for standing with us as we wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment