Thursday, February 10, 2011

mr. miller...

There are a lot of great men in the world, who have accomplished many things. Men who have created inventions to make our life easier; good looking actors that may be pleasing to the eye; politicians (well that is all I will say about that); men who can fix and build things; men who have changed history.
I just have to say that out of all the men in the world God knew exactly what he was doing when he brought Andy Miller into my life. When I was 18 I told my husband to be, “I really want to adopt kids.” As a fellow missionary, he was not opposed to the idea but he told me o.k. - because he thought I was a hottie. Through the years, he has been the one who has pulled me through the times when I feel like it is to hard or it cost too much money or doubt fills my mind. He is constantly reminding me what the word of the Lord is to us and pushing us forward in our dreams. Ladies and Gentleman I would shout it from the roof tops that I love my husband! Although we are so far from perfect, he has proven to me over and over his unconditional love for me. Even in the hard times when he could have chose position in ministry, or other opportunities that would not give me and Tysen an outlet to be who we are, he has turned them down until things have come along that we can work together in. Today we work together @ Youth With A Mission and let me tell you it, was worth the wait.
So Mr. Miller, as we move forward in ministry, adopting children and going to the utter most parts of the world - I look forward to doing it hand in hand with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment