Sunday, February 13, 2011

heavy heart...

Well, I have not written on here in a couple of days. I must admit I haven’t felt like doing anything. Have you ever had a heavy heart? Worries over take you and you just feel like laying down in your sadness… Well that was me this weekend. Sometimes when you step out in faith to do something big, that is when you better be ready to fight because it feels like all hell will breaking loose. Tonight I went to Status, our church here in Orlando (see video clip). I walked in with a heavy heart not feeling like worshiping, not feeling like lifting my hands, not feeling like handing my worry over to God. Isaiah 61:3 says, [He gives us] “a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness” - it is so true. As I lifted my hands and worshiped my creator, I felt the heaviness lift (Thank you God)! We are adopting a baby. I have no clue how I am going to get $30,000 by May 1st, but I know I am not going to give in to a spirit of heaviness. I will lift my hands to God and praise him! I want to encourage you: what sadness are you in right now? God wants to lift it off of you…. Don’t lay in it like I did, praise him and get it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment