Saturday, March 5, 2011

Priceless...

We have all seen the commercials 5 dollars for sunscreen, 20 dollars for ponchos, 50 dollars for souvenirs, a day at Disney with the fam priceless!
There is a price tag for everything...
Our adoption for our little Paxton has a cost 30 thousand dollars, can you put a price tag on a child of course not.. Not in my book... One day I was walking thru the mall @ millinia here in Orlando as I walked by Tiffany's I thought to my self there are people spending more than 30 thousand on rings and ear rings and necklaces, across the street from the mall there is a BMW dealer, I thought 30 thousand would not even touch a new BMW. Is it bad to buy these things? No. That is not what I am saying. I guess my thought 30 thousand for a little helpless human that is priceless... I am so encouraged about the money that has come in so far through this raffle.  People ask me what if you do not get enough what will you do?  Not worried. Giving up is not an option for the Miller's.  We are in this for the long haul...
Last night some friends of ours were over and we were praying asking God about thepaxtonproject, my friend Joel got the passage psalms 24 the first verse just hit me, "the earth is the Lords and everything in it." How awesome Paxton is on this earth and she is God's & he wants me to have her even more than I want her ( hard to imagine but true ) that my friends is where my peace and excitement come from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment