Thursday, March 10, 2011

returning to me...

As most of you know Andy & I work with Youth With A Mission in Orlando, FL.
Today I just woke up feeling so blessed to be a part of this mission. I wake up with this feeling a lot. :) You see, we do not really have much stuff, and sometimes I look around and think wow I should have way more stuff by now! But when I really think about it, there is nothing I want... The things we give up to be in missions are no camparesent to me, it is not for everyone but we are blessed. We are here and we are grateful.
Almost 2 years ago I went thru a season where I felt like I had no clue who I was anymore. My goofy bubbley personality was becoming sad & isolated. It was a really sad lonely place for me because I stepped out of the things that fulfill me most. Those 2 things are being in full time missions and adopting children. Coming back to YWAM was the first step for us to get back on track. And now, adopting baby Paxton. I never want to take for granted the calling God has placed on my life. I will go where God calls me and adopt as many kids as I possibly can - because that is who I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment